Konstantinos Vasilakos is a world-class expert for financial planning and analytics. Kostas, how everyone calls him, has worked in Financial Planning and Analytics teams for major global brands in the Netherlands, like Unilever, Philips, Colgate-Hills and Lindt. He is now working with Infobip and is an independent consultant for few other startups. He is passionate about helping startups realize their potential, by better managing their Financial planning and tracking.
PART 1 (16.00 - 16.30)
· Why Financial Planning & Budgeting is important?
· How Startups differ from traditional business?
· Financial model inputs overview
· Financial model outputs overview
· Financial Statements & How they are connected
· Top-down and Bottom-up forecasting
Forecasting Revenue and Cost
· Revenue Structure
· Cost Structure
· Tax carryforwards
· Input assumptions: how to forecast revenue?
· Input assumptions: how to forecast cost?
· How does it all come together?
PART 1 Q&A (16.30 - 16.45)
PART 2 (17.00-17.35)
Forecasting Cash Flow
· What is Cash Flow and what drives it?
· What is Cash Flow planning?
· When is your business Cash Flow positive/negative?
· How to set up your Cash Flow forecast?
· What is working capital and what drives it?
· Why is working capital important?
Working Capital & Cash Flow KPIs
Discussion on Working Capital & Cash Flow Key Topics:
· Common mistakes in cash flow forecasting
· How to use the output of your Cash Flow Planning and KPIs?
· How to avoid cash flow problems?
· Improving your cash collections is key to maximize cash runway!
· High Cash Burn Rate can be acceptable by Investors
FARSEER: A solution for your Financial Planning (17.35 – 17.40)
PART 2 Q&A (17.40 - 17.55)
Projekt je sufinancirala Europska unija iz Europskog fonda za regionalni razvoj.
Sadržaj je isključiva odgovornost Poduzetničkog centra Krapinsko-zagorske županije d.o.o.